This practice has developed a framework for managing complaints and feedback based on these principles:
1. All patient feedback is important to us
2. We want to make it easy for patients to raise a concern or complaint, if you need to
3. We follow a complaints procedure and keep patients informed
4. We will try to answer all patient questions and any concerns you raise
5. We want patients to have a positive experience of making a complaint
6. Patient feedback helps us to improve our service
If you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our care or service please let us know as soon as possible to allow us to address your concerns promptly. We will never discriminate against patients who have made a complaint. Please address all complaints to the Practice Owner or Practice Manager.
Complaints leaflet is available upon request.