Smile Makeover in Birmingham & Manchester
A beautiful smile is one of the most desirable and valuable assets you can have. Together with personality, these attributes say a lot about you and make up a large part of any first impression you may make. Having perfect teeth can really boost your self confidence and make you more likely to smile!
Oral hygiene and dental health are equally important for all of us, whether we want to enhance our natural smile or simply maintain it. If you want to improve the smile given to you by nature, we can provide you with a full smile makeover in our Manchester or Birmingham cosmetic dentistry practices.
At our smile makeover clinic in Birmingham, UK, our team of fully-qualified dentists work with the sole aim of improving the oral hygiene and cosmetic appearance of our clients’ smiles. We believe that healthier your teeth are, the better is your smile and the happier you look. For our patients who live a little further north, we can provide you with a spectacular smile makeover at our Manchester clinic.
Smile Stylist dentists are trained and proficient in the use of cutting-edge treatments and dental care techniques to transform your smile. A typical Smile Stylist smile makeover in Birmingham or Manchester involves work on your front teeth for both the upper and lower arches. This can eliminate a range of flaws, blemishes and imperfections such as spaces between your teeth, stained teeth, poorly aligned teeth, missing teeth, and disproportionate teeth and gums. The various treatments that may comprise a smile makeover are:
- Dental bridges. This is a fixed solution that involves a dental restoration used to replace a missing tooth by attaching an artificial tooth permanently to an adjacent tooth or dental implant.
- Tooth whitening. This restores your natural tooth colour, whilst tooth bleaching whitens beyond the natural colour for an even more dazzling effect.
- Dental implants. A dental implant is a surgical device used to replace one or more missing teeth. It is fused to your jawbone and will then permanently support a crown, bridge, denture or facial prosthetic, or it can act as an orthodontic anchor.
- Dental bonding. This involves the use of various adhesives and dental composites to repair minor types of tooth damage, such as cracks or gaps.
- Dental restoration. Dental restoration techniques commonly involve the use of crowns and fillings. A crown is a type of dental restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or dental implant. You may need a crown when a large cavity threatens the health of a tooth, or if you need a tooth extracting. Fillings are basically restorative materials used to fill up the voids formed by smaller cavities and/or to prevent further decay.
- General orthodontics. We have expertise in all proprietary orthodontic methods such ‘Invisalign’ and ‘Inman Aligners’ as well as modern alternatives to traditional dental braces with highly capable Diamond Certified dentists on our team.
Choose Your Smile
With our computer-aided design and 3-D modelling, a Smile Stylist smile makeover in Manchester or Birmingham will provide our patients with the opportunity to choose the enhancements they want. The end result of the chosen treatments can be visualised in advance of treatments, using our specialist computer programmes. By using this amazing technology, you will know what a difference each treatment will make; trial veneers and restorations can then be put on a 3-D model so that you can truly appreciate how your chosen treatments will look when complete.
Value for Your Money
We explain our treatment options and competitive fees well in advance, making our services as easy to understand as possible and helping you to pick and choose the particular treatments you want to have as part of your smile makeover, with no ‘nasty surprises’ in your final bill. Our overall fees are below average for any smile makeover in central Manchester and Birmingham; we also offer a number of affordable payment plans to help our patients to budget. For example, our simple membership plan has no hidden loopholes and the best services are available for a single monthly payment of just £12.50, making it easy for our members to enjoy the benefits of a yearly cover including the following:
- Health consultation and assessment
- Hygiene sessions
- Dental X-rays (as recommended)
- Dental medication
- Guarantee on restorative work for 12 months
Regular maintenance and care of your teeth together with a smile makeover in Manchester or Birmingham will give you a beautiful smile that you will be happy to show off.