Lumineers in Birmingham & Manchester
The most popular type of veneers amongst patients seeking perfect, natural-looking smiles is called Lumineers by Cerinate. Lumineers are ultra-thin veneers that are specially patented to give you the perfect smile makeover. We are pleased to be able to offer Lumineers in Manchester at our centrally-located Smile Stylist practice. For our patients who live further south, we can expertly supply and fit Lumineers in Birmingham at our city centre clinic.
Lumineers not only fit perfectly on top of your teeth to cover the gaps, but also correct discoloured and distorted teeth. The thinness of the product (which is comparable to that of contact lenses) means that minimal adjustment to your teeth is necessary before the veneers are carefully fitted to your tooth. This usually means that you can retain more of your original teeth structure, with minimum trimming or grinding down.
Lumineers are a dentistry specialism and not all practitioners are qualified to work with them. At Smile Stylist our certified dentists have undergone training and testing to ensure they are qualified in the fitting and maintenance of the Lumineer service in order to give you the perfect smile makeover.
Chipped, coloured or misaligned teeth? Lumineers will give you a smile to be proud of.
The Advantages of Lumineers
- Ultra-thin – Lumineers are not like the traditional Veneers. Thin and comfortable, the quality of the product makes sure that no extra preparation is required to start the treatment and fit the Veneer and after treatment they ensure the structure of your teeth is kept intact.
- Perfect for damaged teeth – Whatever the damage, Lumineers are the perfect solution for chipped and discoloured teeth whilst also working for misaligned as well as worn out teeth.
- Patented and trustworthy – Patented by Cerinate, the quality of the product can be trusted absolutely with only a couple of visits to the dentist needed to complete the fitting.
- Durability – The quality of the product has well and truly passed the test of time, usually lasting for around 20 years. This makes it a safe choice for those wanting to avoid regular and unnecessary visits to the dentist.
- Painless – Lumineers in particular save you from the pain of injections and drilling. The nature of the product doesn’t require much of preparation and fits easily without much hassle.
- Permanent whiteness – For those who crave for whiter teeth and visit a dentist often, can now go for Lumineers as they give your teeth permanent whiteness and retains the shine for a long period of time.
As mentioned earlier, Lumineers don’t require much preparation of your natural teeth in order to be fitted. Once booked in for Lumineers at our Manchester or Birmingham practice, you simply visit us for an appointment. At that appointment, we take an impression of your teeth, send it to the Smile Studio of Cerinatem, USA and from there they design the Lumineers tailored to the impression of your teeth, making you a custom smile perfect for you. You will then need a second appointment for your Lumineers to be fitted.
Once the Lumineers are fitted to your teeth, the usual trimming and shaping is done. When you like what you see in the mirror, we bond it to your teeth and ta-daa! Your perfect teeth and brilliant smile is complete!