Our highly trained dentists can give you the smile of your dreams with Lumineers.
Lumineers are patented porcelain veneers from Cerinate, which create stunning and natural smiles. Lumineers are an extremely effective means of transforming a smile into the perfect set of pearly whites.
Composed of very thin sheets of patented ceramic, Lumineers are shaped like natural teeth and applied to the surfaces of teeth to produce beautiful, even smiles.
Advantages of Lumineers
- They are extremely thin and similar to the thickness of a contact lens, which means that no preparation is required
- Lumineers provide an amazing solution for chipped, worn and stained teeth, gaps between the teeth and poorly aligned teeth
- The Lumineers are patented by Cerinate. In just two visits you can have an incredible, custom-designed smile, which will significantly improve aesthetics
- They are long-lasting; in fact they are clinically proven to last 20 years.
- There is no need for drilling or injections, which makes treatment particularly attractive for nervous patients.
Your dentist will initially create an impression of your teeth, which will be sent to the Cerinate smile studio in the USA. Your unique Lumineers will then be crafted and returned to our clinic.
Fitting the veneers
The dentist will apply the Lumineers to your teeth and check that you are pleased with the look and feel. Once you are happy with your new smile, the veneers will be bonded to the teeth and the results will be there for all to see.