Treatment Coordinator - Free
We offer a consultation with our treatment coordinator Rachel; this will be an informal chat about your treatment options, she will show you before & after photos of people in a smiliar situation to yourself, provide you with an estimate treatment cost and explain all payment options.
Oral Health Assessment - £95.00
This will be 45 minutes appointment with one of our dentist this will include:
- A Full Oral Health assessment of gums soft tissue and teeth.
- X-rays if needed
- Full consultation
- A Comprehensive bespoke treatment plan
- Payment Options
If you choose to go ahead with treatment we will deduct £95 out of Total cost.
The Smile Makeover Package
- Free consultation
- Free Teeth Whitening
- Comprehensive Bespoke Treatment plan
- 0% Interest Finance Options (Terms & conditions apply)
- 5% discount on any treatments paid in full
Invisible Braces Package – Start from £1300
(Invisalign) (Six month smile) (Inman aligner)
- Free Consultation ( Normal Price - £95
- Regular review appointments every 6 weeks to keep track of your progress included.
- Free Home Teeth Whitening ( Normal Price - £398 )
- Free Retainer Upper & Lower ( Normal Price - £200 )
- Six month smile – Second arch half price.
Whitening Wednesdays & Saturdays (Half Price)
- Half Price treatment
was £398now £199
Enlighten Teeth Whitening includes:
- Half Price treatment
was £698now £399
Smile Stylist Membership Plan
We offer a membership plan to make paying for dental care simple. A monthly payment of £12.50 can give members:
- 2 check-ups and oral health screening sessions per year
- 2 sessions with the dental hygienist
- Treatment for tooth sensitivity
- Dental X-rays
- Dental medication
- 12 month guarantee on restoration work
- 5 percent discount on any treatment required following a check-up or dental hygiene visit
Cancellations: no fees will be payable for cancellations provided that a minimum of 24 hours notice is provided.
Payment options: we will provide you with a written estimate for any treatment we discuss. This is before you commit to having treatment and there is also various payment options, including:
- Payment in full: this involves paying the full cost of treatment up-front
- Payment plan: this allows patients to spread the cost of treatment; the payment dates and amounts will be detailed in the written estimate
- Finance: 0% finance is available for 12 months as are low interest rates for 24 and 36 month periods