Meet the highly qualified dental team of Smile Stylist
Owner and Principle Dentist
Thank you for visiting and welcome to our website, I would like to invite you to take an initial look through our website to gain a flavour of the services we have on offer. However, the best suggestion I can make is to talk to us about the concerns that have brought you here. Come and meet myself and the team who will be with you through out your journey.
Our Dental Practice and the ways in which we do business have been shaped by listening to people like you over many years, and we have the highly experienced and qualified team of dentists and support staff and the state of the art technology that match the current trends in UK dentistry.
If you are unsure about who you should speak to then please do not hesitate to contact one of my locations, my team will be delighted to get to know you and introduce you to the right person.
Dr. Sandeep Kumar
Owner and Principle Dentist at Smile Stylist Group.
Specialist in Periodontics and Implant Dentist
- Amit is specialist in periodontics, his special interests are dental implants, regenerative and aesthetic periodontics.
- Amit graduated from University of Liverpool and completed a 4years specialist training program in Periodontics at Guy's, Kings & St Thomas Dental Institute.
- He is also an associate specialist in Periodontics and an Honorary Clinical Lecturer at University of Birmingham Dental Hospital.
- He has taught at undergraduate and postgraduate level, including lecturing to dental practitioners both in UK and internationally.
- Anne qualified as a dentist in 2004 in Dresden in Germany and had been with us since 2008, she has a special interest in Root Canal Therapy and Periodontics, she is also a certified Invisalign and Lumineers dentist.
- Oliver qualified in 2003 after studying in Liverpool.
- He has undertaken further studies to learn how to work with the lastest cosmetic brace systems. Completing Invisalign training in 2005 and 6 Months Smiles Training in 2011.
- Oliver also completed a postgraduate qualification in Endodontics in 2007.
Dr Stephen Dodd - Manchester
Special interest in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. He graduated from Manchester University and completed the Royal College of Surgeons MJDF postgraduate qualification before moving straight into private practice.
Throughout his career to date, he has pursued cutting-edge, whole health education, including postgraduate Dental Hypnotherapy training at Salford University with the British Society Of Clinical And Academic Hypnosis. He is also sitting a Masters Degree in Restorative Cosmetic Dentistry at the University of Central Lancashire and is a full member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Stephen was recently a 'Best Young Dentist' finalist at the 2011 and 2012 Dentistry Awards and was shortlisted for the prestigious Smile Awards in 2012 in the 'Conservative Ceramic Smile' category.
He is also skilled with minimally invasive techniques using Invisalign, Six Month Smile braces and the Inman Aligner.
Dr Samuel Hainsworth - Manchester
Sam qualified from the University of Manchester, obtaining a distinction in his final examinations, and became a member of the Royal College of Surgeons following the successful completion of his MJDF postgraduate qualification.
Dr Hainsworth is passionate about all aspects of dentistry and has a particularly keen interest in aesthetic dentistry and occlusion (helping people suffering with jaw problems)
Sam is currently working towards completing his diploma in advanced restorative dentistry with a view to becoming a member of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry.
He is fully qualified in the use of invisible orthodontic systems such as Invisalign and numerous tooth whitening techniques.